EmployeeXM Expert Certification Journey (L2)
Course Description: Become a certified EmployeeXM expert. Prove your ability to develop an EX program, communicate with your employees effectively, and uncover crucial employee insights through the Qualtrics EmployeeXM platform.
Prerequisites: Qualtrics Platform Essentials | Estimated Time: 15 hours
- Independently create an Employee Experience program with a clear and strategic roadmap, underpinned by survey design best practices to measure the relevant outcome metrics.
- Efficiently manage and maintain employees within your EX program to provide a personalized experience based on employee information and reporting relationships.
- Effectively communicate with your employees to emphasize the value of their feedback and enhance employee listening.
- Organize and analyze your collected data to uncover new employee insights.
- Strategically present your employee feedback to highlight areas of improvement and drive meaningful action.